Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is currently the most widely recommended treatment for all severities of Sleep Apnea. CPAP therapy is delivered through a mask, through which air gently blows into the back of the throat. This keeps the airway open enabling you to keep breathing as you sleep. The amount of air pressure needed is different for each person and is determined by an overnight sleep study.
Our CPAP/Bi-Level program is specifically designed to increase compliance, ensure efficacy and manage the therapy during the entire term of use.
The program includes:
- Availability of all the top mask styles regardless of brand
- Specialized sleep simulated mask-fitting sessions with each client to ensure proper mask selection, fit and education
- A follow-up program with a registered/certified sleep specialist to track progress and ensure compliance
- Complete efficacy compliance analysis on all CPAP/Bi-Level units and explanation of the different models and their capabilities
- Progress reports faxed to your physician(s)